This project has shifted to a new version.
Please click here for more information.
A software that helps users absorb new material faster through various types of quizzes. The system also includes a mechanism to learn mathematics faster.
An improved version of QuizzMasterStudio, the program is still in developments. Support for previous Quizz Files will be supported.
you like QuizzMasterStudio, please donate any amount.
Notice: this project is still in development, there is still some more work to be done before it is even usable. With that said, many of the core features have been established or mostly complete.
Here are a list of improvements:
- Much better and flexible file persistence
- MDI Layout changed to Tab-based Design
- Tabs will be detatchable into separate windows
- Faster UI Response
- Better management of properties
- Quizz Explorer panel changed to TreeView
- Word Tolerances (intelligently detects spelling errors)
- Upcoming Math Expression Library for Math related quizzes
- Re-edit Answers on-the-fly
- File Serialization/Deserialization for Persistence
- Better Templates and Generics for reusable code
- Better Inheritance control
- Added Generic DirectoryWatcher Utility to monitor and deserialize files On-the-Fly
- Added Unit Tests on most Modules
- Added Generic AddWizard Utility for user-friendly walkthroughs
General Layout of the entire project . . .
General Layout for Quizz library . . .
The previous version can be found here:
This project is Licensed under the GNU General Public License version 2.